The joys of the outdoors
- You have direct access to the beach.
- 125 landscaped, grassed and gravel sites for parking.
- Access to a community hall: service building (reception), theater, convenience store, ice cream shop.
- Fax and printer.
- Cable TV.
- Tables, microwave oven, toaster and kettle.
- Laundromat and several showers and toilets.
- Wireless internet available for free at the reception.
- Internet on campsite is available with a fee.
- Playground, mini putt (18 holes).
- Bocce game, Horseshoes, Volleyball and washer game.
- Board games and books.
- Ice and wood.
- We accept animals.
- We accept credit or debit cards.
- Open from June 2 to September 24, 2020
50$ per day
40$ per day
36$ per day
Electricity (20 amps)
34$ per day
1 service for tent
Electricity (15 amps)
31$ per day
A non-refundable deposit equivalent to a third of the total amount (minimum one day) is due at the time of booking. The balance will have to be paid upon arrival.
- Rates are for two adults and two children under 17 years old. 5$ for each additional person.
- Discount of 10% in the off season.
- Discounts are not cumulative.
Before registering your reservation with us, we advise you to book your crossing by boat or plane.
Your reservation will be valid only after you have received the confirmation in writing.
26$ per day
We had a lovely time. The Magdalen Islands are a really special place. Will be back!
Audrey, Lee, Chris and Karen Thomas
Potomac, Maryland, U.S.A.
Had a very enjoyable vacation, staff so helpful and your Islands and beach
are beautiful Tanks for all
Maulep and Jim Broderich
Cape Breton, Nova Scotia.